We now invite applications from international eligible students to apply for our Fully Funded IELTS Exam Fee Scholarship 2020.
Application Deadline: 30th August 2020
About the Award: An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam. This is where we became a for such talented students to sponsor their IELTS Test Fee.
Following students will be considered to apply for the scholarship award:
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship.
It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.